2011 Grace Award Winner!

Four a.m. yesterday morning, I found a note in my email, “Congratulations, Linda Yezak, Grace Award Winner!”

Let me tell ya–I didn’t need caffeine to start my day yesterday. Nuttin’s better’n full-rush adrenaline!

The Grace Award is reader based. Readers nominate novels for final judges to read and choose from. For Give the Lady a Ride to  have been nominated for the Romance/Historical Romance genre out of all the wonderful romances out there was an amazing feat, but to have won? Yowzah! I beyond honored!

Thank you to all who nominated it, and thanks to the judges, Jessica Patch, Janalyn Voight, and Rachel Wilder, for deeming it worthy of the award!

This entry was posted in Personal and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to 2011 Grace Award Winner!

Ha! I just reread what I wrote earlier: “Four a.m. yesterday morning.” How funny. I would’ve been in a mess if it had been four a.m. yesterday afternoon! 😀

2. joannesher says:

hehe – you’re allowed a bit of wordiness when you’re OVER THE TOP EXCITED 😉 Totally tickled by this.

3. patgarcia says:

Hi,
    Congratulations!!! It is an honor to hear your thoughts and learn and share with you in the writing groups that we both are a part of. I wish you the very best. Your news makes me very happy.
    Ciao,
    Patricia

4. patgarcia says:

Hi Again,
    I just submitted this to Stumble Upon.
    Ciao,
    Patricia

5. Yay, Linda! I think the best part is that you were nominated by readers! That’s really who we’re writing for!

6. Lynne says:

Congrats, Linda. So very proud of you and for you. I hope Billy has a rope tied around your ankle so you don’t just float off into space.! 🙂

7. Congrats again! I’m still grinning at random moments during the day just thinking about this!

8. stargazer12 says:

Just the great-biggest congratulations ever to you! You put your heart into that book, didn’t give up on finding an agent, and now you can enjoy all the kudos.

9. Diane Turner says: