Guess what I have?! Not one, but two copies of Katie’s newest writing manual–and I’m going to give one to you!
- Helps you choose the right type of outline for you
- Guides you in brainstorming plot ideas
- Aids you in discovering your characters
- Shows you how to structure your scenes
- Explains how to format your finished outline
- Instructs you in how to use your outline
It also reveals the benefits and dispels the misconceptions about outlining, and gives you several things to think about as you’re planning your novel.
Katie and I will never entirely agree on “pantser v. outliner,” but under her influence, I’ve become more of a hybrid than a straight pantser. Many of the things she discusses in her book are things I already do, just at a different time in the process. But her book illustrates ways to get them done more thoroughly, which helps you to deepen your novel.
Whether you’re a pantser or an outliner, you can benefit from this book. And all you have to do to get it is to leave a note. I’ll hold a drawing next week and announce the winner the week after.
Good luck, everyone!