Behold! It’s coming . . .

Cover-2.pmdI can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about this book–but I’ll try anyway.

Of all the wonderful opportunities I’ve had since beginning my writing career, critiquing this novel was one of the stars. If you don’t know by now what a huge fan of K.M. (Katie) Weiland I am, you just haven’t visited often enough. Katie can bring words to life unlike any other new author. Before you know it, your familiar walls will morph into a medieval castle, a canvas tent, an open-air bedroll under a starry sky. You’ll feel your horse gallop beneath you as you lower your lance in a jousting match. Your adrenaline will surge in the face of war.

Transported is too insufficient a word.

Your departure to the Middle Ages begins October 1st, when Behold the Dawn officially makes its debut. Meantime, Katie is featuring a weekly give-away on her site, Wordplay.  Every Wednesday, she’s giving out something new and exciting–this time, an incredible letter opener in the shape of the Sword of Charlemagne–and all you have to do is to submit your answer to her question and hope your name is picked in the drawing. If I know Katie, every Wednesday will be fun, so check in often!

Oh, and if you’re not sure of the answers, just let me know–I’ve got insider information! 😀

This entry was posted in Authors and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Behold! It’s coming . . .

Katie’s fortunate to have you as one of her fans.

Thanks, Shaddy, but I think I’m fortunate to know her.

Won’t be too long before I’m promoting something you’ve written over here. Just say the word!!!

Thanks so much, Linda. You have no idea how utterly encouraging you’ve been on this project. The Lord sent me a huge blessing the day he sent me you! Love ya!

Likewise, Kiddo!

5. Walk says:

I can’t help but be excited for Katie. I can’t imagine how it must feel to go through that process and see each step develop. With each step the excitement grows. Awesome job to both of you.

No kudos for me, Walk. I didn’t do much more than change a word here and there. Katie’s work was well polished before she ever let me look at it.

I know she’s excited though. I think she’s having as much fun with the promo as she was writing it!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )